Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank Heaven For Little Girls!


It's hard for me to believe how fast my pregnancy journey has gone with my second daughter! I am almost 7 months pregnant, and in just a couple of months, my precious and sweet, little Baby Girl will be born and I am so excited of finally see her face to face and hold her in my arms of Love, call her by her name and introduce her to my family, friends, and the world!

I can't even begin to say how very excited I am to be a mother of not one, but two precious, sweet little girls! I have to admit, when I first found out I was pregnant this time around, I was hoping that I might be having a boy, only because I already have a little girl and so, naturally, I though, well, a boy would be nice too. Though, in all honesty... when I found out that I was actually having another Baby Girl I was overjoyed... and still am!!! :)

"Thank Heaven For Little Girls!"
That's what it says on the pink, wooden plaque we bought for my other daughter Audrey's nursery when she was born and it always reminded me of the true JOY little girls can bring and what a true blessing she is to me and my family and us all!

If I was actually having a little boy, I know I would be just as excited and little boys are just as amazing in their own right... for every child is a precious blessing and gift from God, though, for whatever reason, God chose for me to be the mother of two precious, sweet little girls and I truly couldn't be happier! :)

There is so much sweetness in little girls, in little boys too, no doubt, but the great sweetness that we all have experienced from my daughter Audrey has just been out of this world! She is just incredibly sweet and loving, kind and gentle, charming, and caring, smart, and not afraid to try new things. She loves God and Jesus very much and loves to sing to and about them like her Mama! She loves her family very much too... and brings us all so much Joy! I thank God each and every day for the sweetest blessing and gift of her and I know the her little Baby sister is going to be just as sweet and a true blessing and gift from God as well! :)

I know that my life will dramatically change in a short time, when my second daughter is born, though, I am truly looking forward to this most positive change... and even though, my pregnancy has been and continues to be one of high risk, and there have been quite a lot of unexpected bumps in the road, (to say the least), I don't mind it a single bit! I am just so happy that my Baby Girl is continuing to grow safely in my womb, and is healthy!

My due date will be here before I know it... and so, I am just continuing to cherish this time if my pregnancy journey, with my Baby Girl still growing in my womb, as God continues to prepare us both for our new lives together. I am also cherishing this time with my daughter, Audrey as well. She's been so amazing, for a 22 month old, to understand so much about what Mommy is going through, with her ever-growing belly, and all my pre-natal doctors visits, ultra sounds and resting that I have had to do to ensure a safer pregnancy for my Baby Girl! Yes, she has truly been amazing... and she already loves her Baby sister very much... and I truly can't wait for the day when I can finally introduce them face to face! :)

My heart continues to unite with all pregnant mothers and their precious, little ones growing in their wombs! My prayers are with them. May our God of Love continue to bless them in every wonderful way with His Love, Grace, Comfort, Peace and eternal protection... and of course, JOY... and my our Blessed Mother Mary be their guiding companion along their journey of pregnancy and motherhood!

May God continue to bless all mothers in every way.... and may we always remember the beautiful privilege of being a mother. We've been chosen by God to be mothers, (the most rewarding and most amazing job, vocation, in my book, that there could ever be!).

May God bless your day in every way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment