Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Memorare... A Blessed Prayer


This prayer is one of the most beautiful and beloved of mine, of all the written prayers I have ever learned and prayed. I truly fell in love with this blessed prayer well over a decade ago, and as I began to pray it consistently through out my days, my Love for our Blessed Mother grew even more deep and real, as I in turn felt Hers continue to grow for me and even continues to till this very day!

It's truly an anointed prayer, (written by St. Bernard), and I'm so glad he was inspired to write it because praying this prayer has brought countless blessings and Graces to my life and the lives of so many others! I hope if you've never prayed this prayer, that you will be inspired to!

May this prayer and our beautiful Blessed Mother Mary bless your life and family in every way! And may all pregnant mothers especially be blessed by Her, Her payers and by praying this special prayer as well. Our Blessed Mother is here with us and Loves us as only a Mother can. She is praying for us always... interceding for us with Her earnest prayers, and as always guiding us and leading us closer and closer to Her Son, Our beautiful Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! :)

The Memorare

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that any one who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto Thee,
O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to Thee do I come,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of Thy Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy Mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment