Thursday, March 15, 2012

God Bless My Children


Something that I do a lot, though, over about the past week or so, I've really increased in doing has been asking God and praying that God please continue to bless my children, (my two precious daughters).

With having to continue being on bed rest with for the remainder of my pregnancy and also having my 23 month old daughter, Audrey get very sick this past week, my prayer continued to be throughout this time, "Dear God, please bless my children!" And the amazing thing about our prayers is that God truly hears them.... and answers them!!! :)

Last night, my daughter, Audrey was feeling much better, and I continue to hope and pray that she will be feeling like her healthy self again tomorrow for her second birthday! As for my other precious daughter, still continuing to grow in my womb... she's doing quite well and so am I. I had the privilege of seeing her beautiful face again a couple of days ago in another 3D ultra-sound and she's about 5 pounds and 5 ounces now! :)

My doctor plans to remove my (serclauge), which has been helping to keep my cervix from continuing to prematurely dilate, in three weeks. I am thankful that God has blessed me with a great sense of His Peace in knowing that... truly our lives continue to be in His Loving hands and that, whenever my daughter is meant to be born, she will.... and it's all going to be OK. I trust that whenever God decides for my daughter to be born, that she will be born healthy, and her birth will be beautiful and Grace-filled like Audrey's was! :)

Until then, I just continue to take it easy, pray my way through each day.... (something I did before I was pregnant with my daughter and something I plan to continue forever more...), and trust in God's infinite Goodness and Love as I continue to prepare my life, heart and family for the arrival of my new daughter! :)

Thank you, all, for your prayers for me and my Baby Girl and family.... we appreciate them so much and I continue to keep you all in mine as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment