Friday, March 2, 2012

Keeping My Faith in God's Goodness, Love And Providence


As to be expected, the closer I get to my due date, (the end of April), the more and more excited I am getting! This Sunday, I will be at 32 weeks into my pregnancy journey... and I truly continue to praise God for bringing us this far! Having a high risk pregnancy has been an unexpected challenge, (to say the least), though, my Faith in God's Goodness, Love and Providence has brought me to this point, and I trust will continue to bring me and my sweet Baby Girl to a healthy, joy-filled, Grace-filled birth! :)

Tomorrow we are having my Baby shower and I am also very excited about this. It's a chance to really`celebrate this beautiful, precious Life, my sweet daughter, growing in my womb... and also celebrate the fact that I have just about made it through the most dangerous part, (from what my doctors tell me), of my pregnancy journey, for they say that at 32 weeks, (if she were to be born, her chances of survival are very good). Though, I have no intentions of settling for that, or stopping here... I am hoping and praying that I will make it to full term. I pray that God's Loving will continue to be done in my life! :)

With endless prayers of Faith, Hope, Love and Thanksgiving to God in my heart... I continue forward in my pregnancy journey as I continue on through the final stretch! God's endless blessings be upon all expecting mothers and their precious, little ones... (especially those with high risk pregnancies). May God calm their fears and anxieties and may they lean on Him and trust in His Loving Providence completely and His plan of beautiful Hope for their lives! :)

Wishing you all a beautiful and blessed day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment