Friday, December 2, 2011

Audrey's Picture of Her Baby Sister


Pregnancy is such a wonderful time for a woman and a beautiful journey! As much as I loved being pregnant with Audrey and truly enjoyed every bit of my journey, I believe I have to say I love this pregnancy journey even more, because Audrey is now here to share it with me... and her joy and enthusiasm about being a "big sister," and knowing that her "little, baby sister," is growing inside Mama's womb is just so endearing! :)

Earlier today, Audrey was lying on the` floor with her crayons and her drawing board, (like her Mama and Dada both being artists), she too is very artistic, and loves to draw. She drew a beautiful picture of "Baby" and I was so touched, once again, that I had to take a picture and share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment