Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Immaculate Conception


Today is the special Feast of The Immaculate Conception of our Blessed Mother Mary, (one of my most favorite Feast days!). It's also the day that I am scheduled to have my surgery performed on my cervix to hopefully ensure a healthier and safer pregnancy and full term delivery for my sweet, Baby Girl. Although, it was the doctor that picked to have my surgery on this day, I truly believe that God intervened.

I find great comfort in knowing that Our Blessed Mother will be praying for me and my Baby Girl, especially on this day and as I undergo my surgery... as I unite myself with Her Immaculate Heart, I feel the safety and comfort of Her Mantle of Motherly Love and Protection around me and my Little One! And I am, also very grateful for all the many prayers people have lifted up for us and are continuing to.

I look forward with great Hope of all the Joyful Blessings and Miracles to come this Christmas for us all! :) Our Blessed Mother is praying for us all, with a Heart full of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment