Friday, December 9, 2011

Thank You, God, For Answered Prayers


Once again, with a heart filled with thanksgiving... I lift up my heart to God and give Him all the glory He deserves... and thank Him, endlessly for hearing and answering my prayers and the prayers of so many others, who have keep me and my Baby Girl in my womb uplifted to God.

I underwent my surgery on my cervix yesterday afternoon, at 5:30 PM, to ensure a safer and more secure pregnancy and full term delivery for my precious, little one and it went awesome! We came through with flying colors... thanks be to God! :)

I am very thankful to God also, that out of all days for me to have this surgery to ensure a safer and more secure pregnancy and full term delivery for me precious daughter, in my womb, that of all days, He would choose to have it performed on the blessed Feast of The Immaculate Conception! God's wisdom is divine and He does nothing by chance... and I most especially felt the Loving and protective prayers and Presence of our Blessed Mother with us, through the entire day yesterday!

My precious, daughter, Audrey is so sweet and she loves to put her hands together in prayer position and pray! She let me know yesterday, that she was continuing to pray for "Mama," and "Baby," as she has been all along... and I knew that God would especially listen to her prayers... for He hears all of our prayers, though, I believe, most especially the sweet prayers of His precious, little ones! :)

She was so happy to see me last night, when I returned from my surgery. She was sleeping, though, then woke up... and praised and thanked God with me, also thanking our Blessed Mother for Her special prayers! She jumped up and down in her crib for Joy and smiled and clapped her hands. :)


I really did believe that everything was going to work out great for me and my Baby girl with my surgery yesterday. I prayed very much to God about it, and this special prayer from Sacred Scripture gave me great confidence and Hope in God's unfailing Love for His children and His desire to hear and answer our prayers that align with His Good and perfect will for our lives... and bless us with Goodness and Love! The Sacred Scripture verse that I continued to pray, hoping to have a sucsessful outcome with my surgery was this:


"Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus!" Philippians 4:6-7


Though, I did not only pray for my own needs and the needs of my Baby and family, but especially for my doctor performing my surgery and all he nurses helping out with it, that The Holy Spirit would assist and guide him to do a successful surgery and that God would bless each and every one of them and their families, with His true Presence of Love... and that He would truly make Himself known to them and their families this Christmas in a very powerful and real way. And that He would bless them for choosing such nobel and needed professions, to help God's people and help save lives... when people are most in need! That was my prayer as I drifted off to surgery, having to go under full anesthesia, (though, still light enough, that they felt it wouldn't harm my Baby in any way).

My doctor had originally had wanted me to only be put to sleep part way, receiving a spinal injection, though, we discovered just before my surgery that I had a fever of 100 degrees, (that I had been unaware of), and they did not want to risk the possible infection I might get in my spine because of that, (including possibly getting spinal meningitis). I believe that my heart most likely kept praying while I was under the and the anesthesia, surgery was being performed... and then, in what seemed like only a matter of moments... I was awake` again. I opened my eyes, with my doctor right by my side, leaning over me... as he smiled and said, "Thank God, everything went great!" :) I continued to thank God, in deed... and will continue to endlessly for hearing my prayers and the prayers of so many kind others! :)

This whole process of finding out that I have a very high risk pregnancy and also the fact that was doctor was very concerned that if he didn't intervene with performing this surgery, that also their were risks involved with it, that my Baby might not survive. Having to go through a relatively minor, surgery, (though, with any surgery there are always risks involved and can be complications), and having to be on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy is really not even a sacrifice, (as some might see it), but, rather, an an action and gift of unconditional Love that I gladly give my daughter, (with no if's ands's or but's about it!). For this is such a small thing, when I think about the miracle of her life that with God's Grace, I am helping to save... and all the endless Blessings that I know she is going to bring into this world and will continue to throughout her entire life time! She already is such a precious, Blessing to me and my family... and I just know she will only continue to bring us so many more when she is finally born! Again, I praise and thank God for His endless Love and for hearing and answering all of our prayers!!! :)

I would like to thank everyone one who has been keeping me, my sweet Baby Girl and my family uplifted in your prayers to God and I continue to pray that God will continue to bless you and your family in abundant ways, especially through this beautiful Advent Season, and most especially at Christmas!

Jesus Christ is with us... and Loves us all, more than we may ever know!

Wishing you all a very blessed day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment