Wednesday, February 15, 2012

With Endless Hope In My Heart

"Be strong and let your heart take courage, All you who hope in the LORD." (Psalm 31:24)


My heart is filled with an endless amount of Hope and I thank God, ever so much, for this most blessed gift He's given me. I am sure He knew I would need it... (and a lot of it! ). Hope is such an essential gift from God and I just couldn't imagine my life without it and don't even know where I'd be. I'm just so incredibly thankful for this awesome gift and I pray that God will bless all the hearts of His children with more HOPE... because we all need it to survive and surely, it will bring us all closer to God and fill our hearts with more gratitude for His graciousness towards us! :)

I am especially filled with a great amount of Hope for my future... as I ever cling to, now more than ever, that most beautiful promise God promised me many years ago... "For I know well that plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord... plans to give you a future full of Hope!" (Jeremiah 29:11). Ahh... this beautiful Sacred Scripture verse is still sweet music to my ears and blesses my heart in the most wonderful and exciting way! :) God's Word is alive and gives lives to my body and soul!!!

On this Sunday, I will be 30 weeks into my pregnancy journey! Although, I have bed asked to be on bed rest again, by my doctor, the Good News is... (and there is always Good News), that I am allowed to still be out and about, though, I need to use a wheel chair, which is fine by me. Having the chance to get out yesterday with my daughter, Audrey and my mom for a Valentine's tea and then later for dinner was a real treat and blessing. It really helped to make the celebration of Valentine's day that much more special and fun! And I still have my Baby shower to look forward to next month as well as Audrey's 2nd birthday! And of course... the glorious celebration of Easter Sunday!!!!

With God in our hearts and the gift of Hope He gives us... there's always so much to look forward to! I am really starting to prepare and get ready for my precious daughter in my womb's birth. My birth with Audrey was absolutely amazing. I was in labor for only about 2 hours and I gave birth to her completely natural. I can only hope and pray that my birth with my second daughter will be just as wonderful and Grace-filled. That's what I'm praying for!

Once again, I thank God, endlessly for the precious gift of Hope He's graciously filled my heart with and pray that He will fill the hearts of all of His children with endless Hope. May Hope overflow from all of our hearts and into our world. Where there is despair... Lord... let us bring and be HOPE to all! Amen!

Praying your day is blessed and Hope-filled in ever way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment