Monday, February 13, 2012

The Gift of God's Grace To Guide Us And Strengthen Us



"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God." (Ephesians 2:8).


Grace is a true and blessed Gift from God that saves us from the eternal fires of hell and grants us the most precious Gift of eternal Life through the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus dying for us all on the cross, taking upon Himself all of our sins, although He as pure and sinless... and paying the heavy price for our eternal Salvation.

The Gift of God's Grace is an unmerited favor, there is nothing we could ever do on our own to deserve it or obtain it... it's purely God's Loving Gift to us... and He gives it so freely, and so we should receive it with great Joy, humility and Love and allow it to transform us and bless us in endless ways, preparing us for the most beautiful and blessed life, not just here on Earth, but in Heaven one day where we will live with God forever and ever!

As I continue to make my way through the remaining Journey of my pregnancy, (about 11 weeks or so), and having to be on bed rest, I am not only praying and reflecting upon the unconditional Gift of God's Love, but the Gift of His beautiful Grace!

I feel that God has really blessed me with His Grace in very special ways, and it has carried me through many storms in my life... to the safety of God's Loving arms and I trust His Grace will lead me and guide me forever more!

God's Grace helps us in ways that are unimaginable... and it makes proves true the powerful Sacred Scripture verse.... "I can do all thing through Christ Who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13). Yes, God's Grace helps us to do amazing this for God that we could never do on our own, and when we accomplish great things, through Christ, with the help of God's unending Grace... it always brings God Glory and inevitably draws others closer to Him because of it! :)

The Gift of God's precious Grace is more than enough for us to give us the strength to live our lives as His beloved children and accomplish the many wonderful and exciting plans He has for us... including making real, the most beautiful dreams He has given us and placed in our hearts!
And when we feel we are weak, that is when we are most strong in God's Grace and Love!

"My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may .
dwell in me. (2 Corinthians 12:9).


I am praying for all of God's children, though, most especially mothers that they will truly feel the most magnificent blessing and Gift of God's amazing Grace upon them, and may they be helped and strengthened by it in all ways!

God's Grace is upon us! Praising God for His everlasting Love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment