Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Heart's True Valentine!


On this special Valentine's Day... I humbly offer my heart to God in return, for all the gifts and blessings of His Love and Grace, Joy and Peace He's given me! I come into His holy presence of Love and kneel down before Him as He sits on His Heavenly throne... I lift up my eyes and hands and heart to Him... and I sing Him a sweet Love song, from my heart of gratitude, for always being my God, for never letting me down and always staying true to all His promises and for giving me the precious gift of His true Love, His endless Grace and eternal Salvation! God is truly amazing and I Love Him with everything that I am and always will! Thank you, God for Loving and blessing me! Amen! You are my heart's True Valentine!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment